The Shaman's Fire - Bringing Optimum Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the fire

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the fire Empty Welcome to the fire

Post by Quelsen Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:41 pm

The community here are not medical practitioners. The information provided in this forum is based purely on personal research and opinions as well as individual choices that are made by the members. This knowledge base is informational only,and in no way replaces sound medical advice.

If you have a medical issue, please seek medical attention from a qualified health practitioner.

Shamans are said to treat ailments/illness by mending the soul. Alleviating traumas affecting the soul/spirit restores the physical body of the individual to balance and wholeness.

Many have sought out the Shamans Fire primarily due to a lack of "soul" in the other places they have traveled.

Do you want or need extra support or accountability or just someone to hash out ideas with, someone who has been there and done that or is willing to put themselves in your shoes?

In addition to the wonderful support provided here in the cave, I offer my own personalized one on one support now.

Come sit by the Shaman's Fire, lets talk. I am willing to stand with you in your journey of growth, if you need or want the help.

Contact me by private message either here or via themysticshaman@gmail.com to discuss your needs and goals and to see if you think we can work together.

A seat at the fire comes in two different sizes.

A quick chat - A one off phone conversation any topic. 0.25$ minute ($5.00 Minimum)

Sit a spell - Monthly assistance (120 minutes of phone support, unlimited email support) $30.00 advance contribution

If I can help in anyway i would be honored to do so.

Quelsen
Admin

https://shamansfire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the fire Empty Re: Welcome to the fire

Post by janagram Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:20 pm

hello! what a wonderful forum!
where is everybody?
maybe I don't know my way around or maybe this is all new and growing...anyway I like the concept a lot.
I've been eating...what I think of as keto-style...but yesterday I fell off the wagon over some corn chips in a restaurant. So today I am going on a potato fast. See how long I can handle it. See if I can budge some weight.

janagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Quelsen Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:20 pm

This is a more private forum and each individual has their own space for consults. I think they tend to take group discussions back to OHC

Quelsen
Admin

https://shamansfire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum